Data Privacy Solutions
Anonymization and De-Identification
Tricryption® anonymization secures sensitive submitted ID Data through the power of cryptography, deriving an encrypted alias/pseudonym appropriate for mining and other database correlation without privacy exposure risks.
Built upon the Tricryption database encryption capability, anonymization provides secure replacement of sensitive identifiable data with anonymous but unique alias/pseudonym labels. Tricryption data anonymization provides capabilities to transform restricted data into sharable data by removing sensitive identity associations, such as Personally Identifiable Information (PII), replacing them with non-associative but uniquely identifiable aliases. Tricryption derives the replaced data record naming alias from a fully protected cryptographic process with complete key management for the ultimate in privacy protection.
Tricryption Anonymization solutions:
• Provide full cryptographic solution: No ad-hoc manual tables needed
• Integrate with existing security infrastructures (Authorization, etc.)
• Enable data owner access control over re-identification of data
• Implement full NSA Suite B level cryptographic protections
• Apply extensive centralized logging for audit report or monitoring
• Defeat attempts to crack alias association (Dictionary attacks, etc.)
For more information about our Anonymization and De-Identification solutions, contact us at email@example.com